Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate
- Answer inbound phone calls and give information regarding health care.
- Update customer and account information as needed.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Handle general customer inquiries and feedback.
- Perform other call center duties as needed.
Requirements of the Customer Service Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of Call Center experience
- Ability to understand customer needs and find the best solution to customer problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Spanish and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and interact well with others
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize and multi-task
- Must be flexible, reliable and available for occasional overtime as needed
Compensation for Customer Service Associate
Starting salary for this position is $13.59 hourly, with a differential for Spanish speaking candidates. Paid training no selling, no telemarketing.